Monday, September 29, 2008

Naughty Boys

My boys HATE when I try to take pictures of them. They LOVE to take silly pictures, but they will not sit still for one shot. Really, HOW am I supposed to practice taking pictures with such subjects. But I told them I will NOT buy the $45 ugly pictures from school, so I bribed them with afternoon pancakes if they'd try to take some pictures. I accidentally left it on ISO 800 for the first shoot, so I took them out later (when Jeffy changes his shirt to match) and tried again with worse results because there was no pancake bribe.

Ethan Vogueing

Jeffy's "Portrait"

Ethan's "Portrait"

Ethan's idea of an awesome picture.

What's up with Jeffy's hair?

Ethan made about 50 faces like this.

This is the boys in their natural state.

Sick of taking pictures.

1 comment:

holly b said...

that natural state one is my favorite. these are great! way better than the "$45 ugly photos"