Sunday, September 21, 2008

Addy and Amber

I took a few quick pictures of Addy and Amber while the boys were watching a football game the other day. I thought I'd post a few I liked to give y'all a different baby to gawk at.


I wiped that drool off, but she wanted it back.

I wish I had a wider angle on this one.

I like this one a lot. So sweet.


Oh for some catchlights in this one! Um, and a little better focus.

I did this shoot on ISO 400 F2.0-2.2 and 120 to 160. On my bed again. It's really hard to take pictures there because I can't get far enough away from my subject. I did these to show Amber how I got some of Jane that she liked, but I think I'm ready for a NEW location please. I need to get out of my house!

Another problem, I have a seriously hard time telling when my picture is in focus. I tried to do manual a few times, and I really just can't tell. I am really wondering about my eyesight. Could it be that I'm getting a little older and I need glasses? I've always had perfect vision, but between my last driving eye test (which I totally failed) and this, I am wondering if my eyes have problems. Scary. Maybe I'm just tired and look at the computer too long.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I really like the one where Amber is above her and playing. It would'be been cool to see that shot in a different perspective too - where we could see Addy's face maybe. The first bw one of Addy is awesome also - the one eye is perfectly in focus :)

Cami said...

Oh, Corinne, I actually DO have that different perspective shot. I'll put in on there JUST for you.

Amber said...

You are awesome!! I love them all...thanks for showing me the ways. :-)