Monday, September 1, 2008

Portraits again

I practiced on Janey (of course) and a few other kids today. I got some good portraits/personality shots that I like. They were in afternoon window light against the back of my white chairs, and I think I put the white balance to the shade setting. Here they are:

Logan
50 mm 1/200 F2.2 200

William
50 mm 1/320 F2.2 200

Addy
50 mm 1/400 F2.2 400

My Janey
50 mm 1/320 F2.5 400

I actually put these in reverse order of taking them, in case you're wondering why I would have switched from ISO 200 to 400. It was really the other way around. But I'm SO happy with that picture of Janey!! Oh yay! I finally got that big Janey smile, and I didn't even have to crop or fix colors. Good times!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Clapping for you! These are wonderful, and you should be so so proud!

The last shot of Janey is worth the price of that camera!