I had this post on my Family blog and thought I'd just paste it in here. The only thing I changed in these photos was the ISO, and I don't feel like going through and posting exactly which setting it was on, so this is going to be good enough. So, here is the pasted blog.
I haven't read much of my books yet, and I still don't have the foggiest what I'm doing, but I thought I'd just play around with my new camera for the last couple days. I thought I'd show you some of my experiments. The captions will let you know what I was playing with:
There you have it. I think you know who my main muse is from this. She's easy. Let's see if I can get a picture of ETHAN next!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, cool blog. You are learning about all the technical stuff I see. What a fun hobby for a mom of little ones. They change so fast and have so many expressions.
Post a Comment