We had photo group today and I never can wait to do my assignment, so I'm finished with part one, take one. I thought I'd do it with a few objects, just for fun.
So the first assignment was to take 12 pictures of the same object. Not 35 shots, pick you best 12, just take 12 frames. I wasn't sure if I could move or reposition the object or not--I did in a couple pictures--but mostly I just moved myself around the object. I chose an apple. I put it on the kids' table next to my big window right about at noon. I'm sure I could have waited for better light, but hey, no kids around.
Anyway, here's a slideshow of my pics. I did a little color editing, but no cropping. I did this pretty much on ISO 400 F3.2 and 1/40-60 with my 50mm lens.
So, I think I'll do this one again for more practice. Any suggestions for another object? I'm supposed to choose my favorite 3 and post them. If I use my apples, I think I know which three I'll choose, but you can vote if you'd like.
The next assignment is to take pictures of 3-5 of our favorite things, or things that describe us. This will be a journal page for sure. I have some ideas, but I'm going to try to be creative in setting them up. Those will take a while. Still, we have a whole month! I'll get some more assignments for myself to fill in the time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the one leaning on the stem.
the one of the apple upsidown on it's stem made me smile. That says a lot considering how my day has been today! But.. I like the Viola pictures better.
Post a Comment