Now, I went out today in what I THOUGHT was a warm, overcast fall day. It turned out to be a HOT, very sunny fallish day and after Felicity, Daisy, and I ran around the lake looking for autumn-colored foliage for a while, we gave up, Felicity went home, and Daisy and I dragged my very sleepy child to the Harris Teeter parking lot where there were pretty leaves. Awesome. It was hard to avoid traffic and get good shots of a girl who just will NOT sit up, and who is ALWAYS my subject. So that said, here are some. Also, I sharpened these, per Jeri's tip, but I STILL don't have my photoshop, so I just used my DPP to sharpen it. I believe I overdid it a little. 50mm lens for all of these.
She just wanted to eat the leaves.
I feel I oversharpened this one. I like the glowing yellow leaf in the middle, and the ALMOST heart-shaped patch of grass.
Here's one of the swing shots I got. She is FLYING!
There we have it. Leaves take ONE. I had a cute fallish sweater for her to wear, but I swear it was 90 degrees! Yuck.
2 comments:
Cami, I just discovered this blog through Kellie's...what a great idea! I haven't taken a photography class since high school and that was way before the days of digital so I am always just playing around and always meaning to learn more. Love these fall shots...wish we had leaves that were changing colors down here! I'll look forward to learning through your process.
cuuuuute!
Post a Comment