![]() | ||
| First Draft (ignore ugly font) |
![]() | |||||
| Second Draft |
Just so we're all clear, I am just posting these so my siblings can approve and give commentary. It is a work in progress! But I think it's done now. I will actually be ordering it AS a tile, like an actual tile. Isn't that fun? Thanks for all the nice comments!


5 comments:
I love it! Nice job.
What a nice thing. Well done! I may have to shamelessly copy and go on a quest to make one of these for our family.
Very cool. It's most excellently done.
How did I not know you kept up this blog?! I LOVE the cousins tile. Love, love it! I wish I were closer to my boys little cousins so I could completely rip-off your idea. ;) It'll have to wait a few years, I guess!
Looks perfect! Thanks so much! Mom will cry.
Post a Comment