Tuesday, February 10, 2009

RED

Ok, I got some red pics in the last couple days. I need to choose between them or try again (I don't really LOVE any of them) so I will post them here for consideration.

Here's Janey on a walk in her snuggly red stroller. She is so cute!



Here is an attack of uno cards.

and another kind of cool attack.


Here is my diaper bag hanging up and ready to go, along with the clock subtly in the background telling me I am for sure late. Oops, I think this one is overprocessed. Thought I fixed that. But you get the idea . . .

Here's Ethan's first day of Kindergarten apple telling him which class to go to. Now it hangs upon his schoolwork basket.

I'm also contemplating red socks and a book (together, and upon feet and in hands . . . you get the idea). I am not being so inspired this time!

No comments: