

Now, here are some I took with my babydoll eating an apple. I really wanted a big contrast between the blue of her eyes and the red apple, so I enhanced those colors. On photoshop they look great, and even in a slide show on Flickr, but just looking at them in my photostream, they look really processed and dark. I'm going to try them here to see how it goes here:This first one is unprocessed, so you can see the regular colors.


Well, I think they look fine here, I don't know why they are being funny on Flickr. Any suggestions on color enhancing? Anything else I should do on these photos?

1 comment:
Nice Job on all of these. I'm working on my fireworks photos. I forgot my tripod, so they are not what I wanted but some are interesting. I have my best fun with color enhancing from some actions for photoshop that I bought online.
Post a Comment