This was going to be Books, Blankets, and Beds, but I thought books were busy enough. Obviously I'm a reader. I wanted to show a big stack of books without it looking too posey. I had some on my favorite reading chair, but it was too hard to get right, so my chair theme didn't work for me this time. (Did you notice they are all on a chair of some kind so far? But I guess this is on piano bench, so it still sort of works.) I tried on the bookshelf too, but it just didn't look fun. These still look too posey for me, but I do like some of them.
Jake liked this two stacky one, but it looks a little haphazard for me.

I was trying out the open book thing. Probably should have used a different background.


Then I added the open book to the stack. Much better. I toned down colors a little in this one and added a little more contrast.

Here it is with the WHOLE stack. I wasn't sure if I liked the extreme angle on this one, but I do like the idea of the tower of books.

The end. I think I won't do food, which was going to be my last favorite thing. (I'm not counting people.) I could do a whole SET just of foods. I'm thinking maybe I'll do dishes to represent foodies! I could do a stack. I seem to be leaning toward stacks of things . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment